Designed for ultimate moisture management, breathability, and concealment, the SITKA CORE Lightweight Crew LS is the closest thing to a smarter skin. A polyester bi-component construction wicks moisture away from the skin while still being totally breathable, and the addition of Polygiene® Odor Control Technology kills odor by stopping the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi. The CORE Lightweight Crew is the best next-to-skin foundation for all hunting seasons, warm or cold. Built from the same moisture-wicking fabric as the CORE Lightweight Hoody, the SITKA Core Lightweight Crew LS makes for a solid base layer. Whether used as a standalone piece during hot weather or layered into your system, the CORE Lightweight Crew will perform across all seasons regardless of the pursuit.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Comfort Stretch Knit (100% Polyester).
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
- Weight: 5.1 oz. // Size L
- Breathability: 5/5
- Odor control: 4/5
- Warmth: 1/5
- Moisture wicking: 5/5
- Fit: Product is Performance Fit, designed for minimal layering.
WHY THE CORE LIGHTWEIGHT CREW
Hunters are in need of a foundational next-to-skin piece that can span temperature variations throughout the seasons in order to regulate heat and sweat. SITKA’s approach was to build a base layer that, when worn, feels like you were hunting with nothing on. They used durable polyester bi-component construction with Polygiene® Odor Control Technology to deliver breathability, moisture management, and odor control. This crew can be worn as a standalone outerwear piece or layered into a system for all-season hunting.