- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 17.3-4.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 40 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 10 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.5 inches
- Weight: 23.0 oz
- Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
Crossfire II 6-24×50 AO Dimensions (in inches)
Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.Capped Reset Turrets Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.Adjustable Objective Adjustment for riflescope’s objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.