SITKA’s 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. Lightweight construction features include 20D nylon ripstop face with pliable GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology for breathable comfort and compressibility, pit zips for expelling heat, micro-taped seams to reduce weight, and zippered pockets that are accessible while wearing a pack belt and Mountain Optics Harness.
• 100% waterproof/breathable with GORE C-KNIT™ Backer Technology for comfort and reduced weight.
• 20D nylon ripstop face delivers lightweight protection and durability against brush and deadfall.
• Cut to accommodate added layers for changing conditions.
• Integrated drop-away adjustable hood deploys when you need it.
• YKK® pit zips expel heat on uphill slogs.
• Minimal failure points for long-last performance.
• Chest pocket positioned to work with Mountain Optics Harness.
• Zippered pockets allow access while wearing a pack belt.
• Micro-taped seams for weight reduction.
• Adjustable hem and cuffs.