Glassing out west demands an HD optic, but other systems can’t get you the clarity you need to see a tail twitch in low light, or pick a tine out of dense cover. The redesigned Vortex Diamondback HD 16-48×65 spotting scopes have all the horsepower the long-distance hunter needs, and they excel in low light – right when you need it most. We’ve also streamlined the exterior for a sleeker, snag-free profile, building in a helical focus wheel.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Arca-Swiss Compatible Directly mounts to Arca-Swiss tripod heads without the use of additional plates. Also accepts 1/4-20 threads for use on alternate style tripod heads.
- Tripod Adaptable Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount. Tripod adapter required.
- Rotating Tripod Ring Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
- Built-in Sunshade Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
UPDATED DIAMONDBACK® SPOTTING SCOPES VS PREVIOUS MODELS
Vortex wanted to develop a backcountry hunting spotter with all the advantages of an HD optical system and none of the sticker shock. With the increased objective lens diameters and updated magnification options, the new Diamondback® HD spotting scopes strike an excellent balance between optical quality, size, weight, and packability.
DIAMONDBACK® SPOTTING SCOPES – PRODUCT OVERVIEW