A top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver, the TT15 GPS Dog Device uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration when used with a compatible tracking handheld.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, the tracking and training dog device with collar is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 9 miles away. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18. You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built in to the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
TT 15 ships with a 1-inch red collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately). TT 15 is compatible with track only handhelds but the training tools will not function. The T5 is recommended for track only handhelds.
Physical & Performance Specs
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.5″ x 1.75” x 1.85″ (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm); Mini: 3.1″ x 1.8” x 1.4” (7.8 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: 7.3 oz (207.0 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 10.0 oz (284.0 g) total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery life: 20-40 hours
- Range: 9 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Replaceable collar straps: Yes
- Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)
- Compatible with the Alpha 100.