The SITKA Gradient Hoody is like wearing your favorite well-worn sweatshirt but on steroids. This dynamic to static layering piece features high-loft Berber fleece for core-heat insulation. The Gradient rides the line of super technical and incredibly comfortable and will be an instant favorite in your waterfowl system.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Fabric: High-Gauge Polyester Knit Face, Mechanical Stretch Bonded to a High Loft Fleece Backer.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Built-In Facemask.
- Lower Handmuff Pocket and Upper Storage Pocket: An integrated Berber fleece-lined hand muff keeps your fingers warm and dexterous, and an upper storage pocket keeps small essentials secure and accessible.
- Thumbhole Cuff: Integrated thumbhole cuffs provide additional warmth and allow for smooth layering.
- Weight: 25.8 oz. // Size L
- Breathability: 1/5
- Moisture wicking: 2/5
- Warmth: 3/5
- Durability: 3/5
- Wind protection: 2/5
- Fit: Product is Standard Fit, designed to be layered for versatility.
WHY THE SITKA GRADIENT HOODY
Waterfowl hunters were in need of a non-compressible insulating layer that could pull double, even triple-duty in terms of performance. SITKA’s design centered on stretch and fit as the differentiator. They chose a high-loft Berber fleece backer cut to be worn seamlessly under outerwear, delivering that needed core insulation. For the face fabric, they chose a high-gauge polyester knit for durability and a comfortable fit when layered into a system. The half-zip design allows for a hand-muff pocket lined in Berber fleece to keep hands toasty, and the hood has an integrated face mask for ultimate concealment. Thumbhole cuffs deliver that little extra warmth while making layering super easy.