Chasing desert sheep across the Cabeza Prieta Wilderness in Arizona calls for a boot that can take a full day of sharp, rock-filled, thorny terrain, allowing you to concentrate on what’s around you. Crafted for extreme abuse, the Kenetrek Desert Guide boots have no waterproof membrane, giving you extreme breathability and all-day comfort no matter how much ground you cover. The outsole traction system and extra padding will make these your go-to long distance favorites.
- 7″ tall 2.8mm thick, premium full-grain leather uppers with one-piece vamp construction. No seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and increased waterproofing.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas.
- Extra padded, soft collars along with special flex-notch upper design for incredible support and comfort.
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads.
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance.
- No waterproof membrane for increased breathability in hot climates.
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability.
- Made in Italy. 4.0 lbs.
- Kenetrek Men’s Foot Sizing Chart