When you’re hiking down Bright Angel Trail to the Phantom Ranch, the steep, rocky terrain calls for a lightweight hiker with determined support and traction. The Hardscrabble Hiker is a summer or early fall hiker that cradles you in practically bulletproof leather. Kenetrek nylon midsoles keep it light without compromising toughness. If you’re going to be scouting this summer and early season archery hunting, the Hardscrabble Hiker is a great option.
- 7″ tall 2.8mm thick, premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas.
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads.
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance.
- Non-insulated for comfort in warm temperatures.
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane.
- Lightweight k-talon outsoles provide excellent traction.
- Made in Italy. 3.5lbs.
- Kenetrek Men’s Foot Sizing Chart
First pair of Kenetrek Boots or curious how a pair of hiking boots are supposed to fit? Kenetrek’s Boot Fitting Tips is a great resource to read through.