Kenetrek Mountain Extreme 1000 boots are perfect for your high altitude sheep hunts, as well as your late season elk hunts. When you’re hunting Dall Sheep in the Mackenzie Mountains of the Northwest Territories, you may be surprised with six inches of snow in August. Others may wait it out in the tent, but your Mountain Extreme 1000 boots give you the wherewithal to continue hunting no matter what. There’s nothing tougher than high altitude sheep hunts and no boot tougher and more comfortable than these.
- 10″ tall 2.8mm thick premium, full-grain leather uppers with one-piece vamp construction. No seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofing.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching.
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads.
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance.
- Windtex® waterproof, breathable, flexible membrane.
- 1000 gram Thinsulate™ insulation keeps you comfortable, even in sub-zero temperatures.
- Lightweight K-Talon™ outsoles provide excellent traction.
- Made in Italy. 4.5lbs.
- Kenetrek Men’s Foot Sizing Chart