The Kenetrek Mountain Guide NI is a boot designed for those hunting some of the most unforgivable of terrain. By using their proven, field tested Mountain Extreme uppers, along with their very aggressive, deep tread K-73™ outsoles, Kenetrek has designed a boot that is both comfortable and heavily durable. The Mountain Guide NI boots have increased durability, proven traction, and like all Kenetrek boots, they’ll never fail no matter where your hunt takes you.
- 10″ tall 2.8mm thick, premium full-grain leather uppers with one-piece vamp construction. No seams running down the tongue for abrasion resistance and increased waterproofing.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas.
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads.
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance.
- Non-insulated for comfort in warm temperatures.
- Windtex® waterproof, breathable, flexible membrane.
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability.
- Made in Italy. 4.2lbs.
- Kenetrek Men’s Foot Sizing Chart