These 8″ Women’s Mountain Extreme NI boots are perfect for your high altitude sheep hunts as well as your archery elk hunts. Non-insulated for more comfort during warm weather, the breathable Windtex® membrane and the K-Talon™ outsoles will keep you upright and focused on your goal. The narrower heel and women’s last boots are built on assures unparalleled support, fit, and comfort. There’s no hiking boot tougher or more comfortable than your Women’s Mountain Extreme NI.
- 8″ tall 2.8mm thick premium full grain leather uppers with one piece vamp construction with no seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and waterproofness.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching.
- 5mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads.
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- Reinforced rubber sole guard for extra abrasion resistance.
- Non-insulated for comfort in warmer temperatures.
- Windtex® waterproof breathable flexible membrane.
- Lightweight K-Talon™ outsoles provide excellent traction.
- Made in Italy. 3lbs.
- Kenetrek Women’s Foot Sizing Chart
First pair of Kenetrek Boots or curious about how a pair of hiking boots are supposed to fit? Kenetrek’s Boot Fitting Tips is a great resource to read through.