The Kenetrek Mountain Guide 400 is a boot designed for those hunting some of the most unforgivable of terrain. By using their proven, field tested Mountain Extreme uppers, along with their very aggressive, deep tread K-73™ outsoles, Kenetrek has designed a boot that is both comfortable and heavily durable. The Mountain Guide 400 boots have increased durability, proven traction, and like all Kenetrek boots, they’ll never fail no matter where your hunt takes you.
- 10″ tall 2.8mm thick, premium full-grain leather uppers with one-piece vamp construction. No seams down the tongue for abrasion resistance and increased waterproofing.
- Reinforced double and triple stitching in high wear areas.
- 7mm nylon midsoles for extra support with pack loads.
- Boot hardware that swivels instead of breaking.
- Reinforced rubber toe cap for extra abrasion resistance.
- 400 gram Thinsulate™ for comfort in cold weather.
- Windtex® waterproof breathable, flexible membrane.
- Custom K-73™ outsoles provide excellent traction and durability.
- Made in Italy. 4.5lbs.
- Kenetrek Men’s Foot Sizing Chart
First pair of Kenetrek Boots or curious about how a pair of hiking boots are supposed to fit? Kenetrek’s Boot Fitting Tips is a great resource to read through.
Looking for a pair of non-insulated boots? The Kenetrek Mountain Guide NI is a great choice.