The SITKA Mountain Pant is–hands down–the Swiss knife of big game pants. Designed to deliver the highest performance in the widest range of conditions from chasing September bugles to the last day of the rifle season. As the name implies, the Mountain Pant will be your go-to across multiple seasons and pursuits.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line.
- Fabric: 4-Way Stretch-Woven Polyester.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Articulated Fit: Delivers a maximum range of motion with minimal bulk.
- Removable Knee Pads: Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal.
- Weight: 26.2 oz. // Size: L
- Wind protection: 3/5
- Water protection: 2/5
- Durability: 4/5
- Warmth: 2/5
- Quietness: 2/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- Fit: Product is Performance Fit, designed for minimal layering.
WHY THE SITKA MOUNTAIN PANT
Mid-season hunting is known for its constantly changing environmental conditions, and it’s difficult to find a pant that can perform at a high level within such unpredictability. SITKA sought to deliver a versatile and fully-featured, mid-season hunting pant that will perform in these varied situations. They built the Mountain Pant to be durable, breathable and harder-working so that when you’re trudging uphill, you can focus on the hunt and not your pants.