Like its namesake – the Bob Marshall Wilderness – this expedition pack is expansive, accessible and full of surprises. Sitting on the sturdy, new Guide Light MT™ Frame, you can load it from the top via the shroud access, get to all your gear from the side through the full-length, dual side zips and store a sleeping bag in the bottom Speedzip™. After a long stalk and a clean shot, the OVERLOAD® feature allows you to push the weight limits of what’s humanly possible on a packout. Expedition hunts feel like second nature when you carry the MARSHALL.
- The new GUIDE LIGHT MT™ FRAME (Mystery Tech) continues the load carriage tradition of the tried- and-true Guide Light Frame™ and its rigid yet dynamic frame system, but with a few discrete changes. Utilizing custom-developed SJ Autolock buckles throughout, this new hardware collection provides the perfect blend of strength and weight. The 500D Light Plus fabric delivers high tensile and tear resistance, key characteristics for a robust, purpose-driven hunting frame.
- The five-point waist belt incorporates the highly functional Redirect system and delivers solid weight distribution and eliminates slippage over your hips, regardless of the load.
- OVERLOAD® feature provides functional expandability via a load sling between the pack and the frame, allowing you to put the bulk of the weight closest to your back for optimal comfort.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Removable Daypack Lid with shoulder straps
- Top-loading shroud for easy/secure packing
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Two external long pockets for rapid access and sized for spotting scopes
- Daisy chain for attaching accessories
- Speedzip™ compartment for easy access to sleeping bag
- Bottom and side compression straps
- Side zip for easy access to main bag
- Quick attach frame cap hardware provides easier OVERLOAD™ feature conversion
- Removable Quick Attach Zoid Bag included (attaches on inside of side zips)
- Autolock buckles prevent slippage
- Side water bottle, rifle or tripod pockets
- 500D LP CORDURA® & 500D CORDURA® (Subalpine)
- YKK® coated zippers for durability and water protection
- Autolock SJ buckles on compression straps
SIZING YOUR PACK
Selecting the right size pack is critical for your comfort! See here for the Mystery Ranch sizing chart.