Weighing just 3.3 oz (95 g) and filtering up to 3L per minute, the QuickDraw system ensures quick and easy access to clean water on any adventure. You can either shake-to-clean the hollow fiber filter or perform a tool-free backflush to ensure the fast flow rates will stick around for the duration of your trips. With its inside/outside (I/O) dual-thread design, the QuickDraw filter cartridge securely adapts to smartwater® bottles and other Platy bottles and reservoirs allowing you to develop your ideal system to confidently explore the wilderness.
- Ultralight & Compact: The entire system (filter + reservoir) weighs just 3.3 oz (95 g) and packs smaller than a rolled-up t-shirt.
- Premium Reservoir: Made of our proprietary tri-layer film, the 1L QuickDraw reservoir is taste-free, durable, and features a wide mouth and handle for easy filling at any water source.
- Build Your Own System: The I/O dual-thread design allows the filter cartridge to natively attach to the QuickDraw Reservoir, smartwater® bottles, the Platy Hoser™ Reservoir, Platy 2.0L Bottle, Platy SoftBottle™, Platy Water Tank and certain common 28mm PET soda/water bottles.
- Ultrafast Flow Rates: Hollow fiber cartridge filters up to 3L per minute with normal squeeze pressure.
- Easy, Effective Cleaning: Shake-to-clean or tool-free backflush methods make for quick and easy cleaning of the filter, so you can have fast filtration for your entire trip.
- Thoughtfully Rugged Design: Attached clean side cap flips open and creates a secure seal when closed, while the soft-touch filter housing is grippy even when wet and won’t pick up dirt from the ground.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Effective: Each microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
*This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella, and Cholera.