By combining the arrow quiver and the stabilizer into a single unit, the Quivalizer™ accomplishes something that has never been achieved with a single archery product. Duel position (no tools required) quick detach connections allow the Quivalizer™ to be used effectively in either the traditional bow quiver position (on the side of the bow) or in the shot dampening front stabilizer position! And as with all Option products, it is covered by our lifetime warranty.
In the standard bow quiver position, on the side of the bow, the Quivalizer™ is fully adjustable for a “tight to the bow” position. Besides being able to adjust vertically for arrow length variation, it is also a snap to adjust for rotation and both 2nd axis and 3rd axis, allowing almost unlimited adjustment to suit each individual bow setup. This arrow storage position is optimal for bow storage and bow transport, allowing any archery rig to fit easily in a standard bow case. By adding the Quivalizer to your current bowhunting kit, you give up nothing over any other arrow quiver… but you gain huge hunting accuracy advantages!
- Holds 5 arrows
- Carbon Rod measures 18″
- Carbon tube
- CNC machined quick detach components
- Adjustable hood, molded from high-impact glass filled nylon
- Large hood(s) accommodates all sizes of broadheads
- Rubber hood insert provides quiet and secure broadhead containment
- Two-stage Standard Arrow Gripper available on 5 Arrow Model(s)
- Adjustable Tension Arrow Gripper Models – Both 5 and 8 Arrow available
- No tools, quick detach (Front and Side Position) (Included)
- Side position places the Quivalizer in standard upright quiver position
- Standard 5 Arrow weighs 11 ounces (including quick attach blocks)
- Designed by Dan Evans, and patent protected
- Designed, Manufactured, and assembled in the USA