One scope to rule them all. From dark-timber whitetails, to executing precision long-range shots on an open-country mule deer, and everything in between – there’s the lightweight, second focal plane Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15×50. Stunning, High Definition optical system delivers a crystal-clear sight picture with tack-sharp resolution. Turn every second of legal shooting light into opportunity. Take to the field with confidence knowing you’ve sacrificed nothing with the Razor HD LHT.
- HD Optical System: Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Reticle: Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Matte Anodized Finish: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- Large Diameter Capped Windage Turret: Provide fast, accurate and easily read windage adjustments. Cap provides external protection for windage turret.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- Magnification: 3-15x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
- Field of View: 35.3-7.0 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Elevation Turret Style: Locking/Zero Stop
- Windage Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: .10 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 6 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 23 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 23 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 20 yards to infinity
- Length: 13.3 inches
- Weight: 20.5 oz
- Parts Diagram (PDF): Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF): Download
- Product Manual (PDF): Download
Razor HD LHT 3-15×50 Dimensions (in inches)
G4i-BDC reticle can be used effectively with a variety of firearms, including high powered rifles, rimfire rifles, blackpowder rifles, and slug shotguns. This reticle also provides reference marks to compensate for bullet drop and bullet drift in windy conditions.
VORTEX RAZOR HD LHT 3-15×50 RIFLESCOPE
One scope to rule them all.