Lightweight and breathable, the SITKA Ascent Pant will keep you cool and dry for those hot days charging in the mountains. Advanced 4-way stretch synthetic blend moves with the hunter and stands up to heavy abrasion in the scrub and scree. Mesh-backed pockets deliver extra ventilation and an internal mesh knee pad pocket provides added protection when field dressing an animal.
Designed to be paired with the Ascent Shirt.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line.
- Fabric: Stretch CORDURA Nylon Woven Blend (60% CORDURA, 30% Nylon, 10% Spandex)
- Articulated Fit: Delivers a maximum range of motion with minimal bulk.
- 4-Way Stretch: Lightweight and ultra-breathable like the rest of the Ascent line, the Ascent Pant features a quick-drying, 4-way stretch brushed nylon fabric to keep you cool when the heat is on.
- Mesh-Backed Pockets: All pockets are mesh backed for additional ventilation.
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
- Mesh knee pad pockets offer optional protection if desired.
- Weight: 12 oz. // Size: L
- Wind protection: 1/5
- Water protection: 1/5
- Durability: 4/5
- Warmth: 1/5
- Quietness: 1/5
- Breathability: 5/5
- Product is Performance Fit, designed for minimal layering.
WHY THE SITKA ASCENT PANT
Early-season, hot-weather hunting conditions demand breathable gear that can keep you cool, focused and lethal while being ultra durable. SITKA’s approach was to create the lightest, most breathable pant ever without sacrificing the durability SITKA is trusted for.