SITKA’s warmest GORE-TEX big game gear, the Blizzard Aerolite Bib Pant are a waterproof, insulated pant is built for late-season hunts in frigid climates. Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the characteristics of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. It maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk for increased mobility and less restriction. For hunts that have you covering tons of ground by horseback or snowmobile, it features high-backed bib suspenders and a reinforced seat for ample coverage and extra comfort.
Pair with the Blizzard Aerolite Parka for ultimate warmth.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with highly durable polyester face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation with Cross Core™ technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s com- posed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- 3/4-length side zips allow for venting and easy on/offs
- Reinforced seat for added protection when riding a sled or sitting at a rugged glassing point
- Bib pant style with high seat back and suspenders provides ample coverage and keeps the pant from riding down
- Zippered hip pockets and quiet snap cargo pockets securely stow your essentials
- Total weight: 37.5 oz.
- Water protection: 5/5
- Wind protection: 5/5
- Durability: 4/5
- Warmth: 5/5
- Breathability: 4/5
- Fit: The Blizzard Aerolite Bib Pant areStandard Fit, designed to be layered for versatility.
WHY THE SITKA BLIZZARD AEROLITE BIB PANT
Nothing saps your concentration as fast as frigid temps and wet, freezing conditions, but continuing to stack layers will restrict your ability to travel through the mountains. By upgrading the Blizzard Bib Pant to an innovative synthetic insulation that uses trapped air to replicate the warmth and compressibility of down, SITKA was able to add warm-when-wet performance—plus significantly reduce bulk—so you’ll be comfortable and mobile in a whiteout.