Typical rain gear is notoriously noisy, which is a nonstarter in close range encounters with the buck you’ve been patterning all year. The SITKA Downpour Jacket solves this problem with a 100% waterproof and breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric featuring a soft, brushed face that keeps you deadly quiet in the treestand. Whitetail-specific features include a waterproof harness pass-through port that allows you to wear your jacket over the harness without interfering with the hood.
The SITKA Downpour Jacket is also available in women’s sizes.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- GORE-TEX 3-layer fabric with brushed polyester knit face and backer and durable water repellent finish.
- Safety harness pass-through allows you to wear the jacket over your harness without interfering with the hood.
- Articulated fit is designed for comfort and weather protection while seated, including extra length in the seat to shed water off your back.
- Sculpted, fully adjustable hood seals out moisture and moves with you without impairing peripheral vision.
- Fitted forearms and shoulders reduce string contact and allow maximum range of motion as you draw your bow.
Weight: 30.6 oz.
- Water protection: 5/5
- Wind protection: 4/5
- Durability: 3/5
- Packability: 3/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- Fit: Jacket is Performance Fit, designed for minimal layering.