The SITKA Heavyweight Bottom is a foundational next to skin base layer that keeps the lower limbs warm during long periods of frigid inactivity while also wicking moisture when you are on the move. With a comfort stretch fleece for warmth and channeled construction for added breathability and moisture management, the Heavyweight Bottom is perfect for cold weather days spent in a layout blind, stand or glassing in the backcountry. The Heavyweight Bottom makes a perfect companion to the SITKA Heavyweight Hoody.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree covered and vegetated terrain.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Fabric: Heavyweight Comfort Stretch Fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane).
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.
- Quick-dry, Comfort Stretch Lightweight Knit: Stay warm when the temperatures dip.
- Weight: 9.15 oz. // Size: L
- Breathability: 4/5
- Moisture wicking: 5/5
- Warmth: 4/5
- Durability: 3/5
- Fit: SITKA Heavyweight Bottom is Performance Fit, designed for minimal layering.