Utilizing GORE-TEX stretch technology in key areas that typically inhibit movement, the SITKA Hudson Bib keeps you absolutely dry while also providing the unencumbered range of motion necessary to get into and out of blinds or deep cover. Body-mapped brushed flannel and micro-grid fleece keep you warm in frigid temps while also breathing well for optimal comfort even when you’re working up a sweat. A reinforced seat and puncture-resistant knees take the abuse of waterfowl season.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX stretch technology provides waterproof protection that allows you to move more freely.
- Body-mapped interior brushed flannel and lofted micro-grid fleece provide low-bulk, breathable warmth.
- Reinforced seat and knee overlays provide durable protection from abrasion.
- Removable internal knee pads provide protection while kneeling.
- Adjustable no-buckle suspension makes for an easy custom fit without the need for cumbersome buckles.
Weight: 47.1 oz // Size L
- Water protection: 5/5
- Wind protection: 5/5
- Durability: 4/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- Fit: Product is Standard Fit, designed to be layered for versatility.
Pair your Hudson Bibs with the Hudson Jacket.
WHY THE SITKA HUDSON BIB
Waterfowl hunters demand a bib that they can build a system around. One that allows freedom of movement, can be layered and provides ultimate protection from a variety of late-season environments, conditions and weather. SITKA’s design was focused on using a GORE-TEX® 3-layer laminate face with GORE-TEX® with STRETCH technology in the upper gussets. Reinforced ripstop knees and seat will take the abuse of waterfowling season after season. Totally windproof, waterproof and breathable–plus the ability for unrestricted movement in tight spaces–makes this a lethal combination of technologies. The Hudson delivers maximum mobility and comfort for the unrelenting wet & cold experienced on a full day waterfowl hunt.