The SITKA Kelvin Lite Down Jacket is the go-to mid-season piece where warmth and packability are key. Lightweight, compressible 900 fill Primaloft® Gold insulation delivers amazing warmth-to-weight. The jacket packs down and nestles into its own zippered hand pocket. A fully-featured hood offers shelter from the elements so you can stay focused on your target while two zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket securely stow at-hand essentials.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line.
- Down Weight: 110 grams
- Insulation: 900 fill PrimaLoft® Gold Down Blend.
- Arms & Lower Back Insulation: 60 grams of PrimaLoft® Gold Active Synthetic.
- Two way stretch nylon face.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Zippered chest pocket.
- Weight: 17 oz. // Size: L
- Wind protection:
- Fit: Product is Standard Fit, designed to be layered for versatility.
BEHIND THE DESIGN OF THE SITKA KELVIN LITE DOWN JACKET
Mountain hunting is a pursuit that requires ruthless scrutiny at every turn. If ounces mean pounds, warmth means life and the terrain demands high aerobic output, what insulation layer can rise to that very specific challenge? SITKA set out to build a jacket that is exceptionally warm, highly compressible in a pack and as light as possible. This led them to partner with Primaloft to create an entirely new hybrid down and synthetic insulation package not available anywhere else on the market. The Kelvin Lite Down is the answer to the mountain’s questions.