SITKA’s warmest neck gaiter delivers late-season warmth and concealment for the cold weather hunter. Stretch polyester does not restrict neck movement and high-knap fleece traps maximum heat. Silky smooth and lined with double-thick, high-pile fleece, this SITKA Neck Gaiter will deliver ultra-warmth and concealment from the tree stand to the layout blind.
A warm-weather alternative to the SITKA Neck Gaiter is available here.
FEATURES & SPECS
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment:
- Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Open Country is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line.
- Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.
- Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.
- Fabric: Stretch Polyester Knit with Polyester High-Pile Fleece Liner.
- A plush high pile fleece interior provides ample warmth and maximum comfort.
- Warmth: 5/5
- Wind protection: 4/5
- Breathability: 3/5