The SITKA Stormfront GTX Gaiter is the over-the-calf protection you need for hunting in extra-rugged environments. This durably lightweight gaiter is built with 3-layer GORE-TEX and a gripper elastic bottom to keep the water out. An internal ladder lock strap system keeps a low profile reducing abrasion and noise when navigating technical terrain.
FEATURES & SPECS
- GORE™ Optifade™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain. Subalpine is optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and less.
- GORE™ Optifade™ Concealment is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line. The Open Country pattern uses the larger neutral areas of the patern (macro pattern) that are more critical to concealment at greater engagement ranges.
- Cam Lock Buckle Closure on Top: Over-the-calf protection for the most rugged environments.
- 3-Layer GORE-TEX and Gripper Elastic Bottom: Keep out water while maintaining a tight seal.
- GORE-TEX® Technology: Garments made with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof, lightweight, and extremely breathable.