Comfort and versatility at the top of mind when designing the SITKA Traverse Jacket, giving it a high-loft Berber fleece interior for a soft feel that delivers plenty of warmth and mapping. Lighter weight fleece panels at the sides and underarms for streamlined fit. An ultra-quiet polyester knit face with durable water repellent finish helps shed light precipitation. Fabrics used in this jacket are constructed from recycled materials.
While your system likely includes clothing for extreme weather and temperature, you’ll probably spend much of your time hunting in mild weather and moderate cold. It’s those conditions where the Traverse products shine—from soft, breathable jackets to fleece-lined bibs to versatile gloves and beanies, the new Traverse Collection brings versatile comfort to every pursuit.
- Ultra-quiet polyester knit fabric with high-loft Berber fleece interior.
- Eco-conscious fabric constructed from recycled materials.
- Mapped mid-weight fleece panels at sides and underarms for optimal comfort and range of motion.
- Durable water repellent finish sheds light precipitation and keeps fabric from wetting out.
- Zippered hand and chest pockets provide secure storage.
- Low-profile thumb slots for easy layering.