A burly hunting pant built for long forays into rugged and remote backcountry. The SITKA Women’s Timberline Pant features a Ripstop reinforced waterproof and breathable knees and seat, assuring these pants will survive to tell your tales no matter how wet they were. Removable knee pads offer added protection when field dressing game on rocky terrain while a DWR finish repels rain. Polyester stretch makes sure these pants are durable and comfortable.
The SITKA Women’s Timberline Pant is also available in men’s sizes.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Fabric: Polyester stretch woven.
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- Articulated Fit: The fit is athletic with tapered legs and a low-profile waist that won’t bunch or chafe under a pack.
- Removable Knee Pads: Removable knee pads offer additional protection whether you’re scrambling through talus in the Northern Rockies, picking your way through cactus in the Sonoran Desert, or field dressing an animal.
- Reinforced Seat and Knees: The seat and knees are reinforced with a waterproof nylon Ripstop fabric, so a long slog on a wet saddle or a quick seat in the snow won’t leave you cold and wet.
- Weight: 22.6 oz. // 26 Reg.
Wind protection: 4/5
- Water protection: 3/5
- Durability: 5/5
- Warmth: 3/5
- Quietness: 2/5
- Breathability: 3/5
- Fit: Product is Standard Fit, designed to be layered for versatility.