If it’s gnarly, rugged, steep, or technical then look no further than the full suspension Storm G2. This bike will chew up those rocky climbs and steep descents with ease while still allowing you to pull that trailer full of gear to and from that tree stand, blind or favorite hunting spot. The Storm G2 was designed and engineered around the unparalleled power and performance of Bafangs ULTRA M620 mid-drive motor, with its game-changing torque and dual-speed sensors.
The all metal, heavy-duty gearing, of the Ultra motor, combined with the intelligence of an integrated torque sensor, makes the Ultra motor the most capable, durable, and efficient motor on the planet and now there is a full-suspension bike to handle it. The Ultra motor is also referred to as a “smart motor”.
The speed, cadence, shift, brake, and torque sensors provide continuous feedback from the rider to the motor. This allows the motor to deliver exactly what you ask. What you get, is a very natural feeling ride, even while providing a tremendous amount of torque and power output.
Features & Specs:
- Motor: This smart torque-sensing motor, powered by Bafang, is capable of falling under all 3 Classifications of ebike laws. Toggle between 750 watts, and 1,000 continuous watts with a max power output of 1,500 watts. How is that possible? For a video tutorial – Click Here
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.5ah (Standard), 19.2ah (+399), 21ah (+499), or 25ah (+699).
- Range: Up to 82 Miles (See “eBike Range Explained” under “Resources” on our website)
- Performance: 160NM of Torque/ 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Display: Bafang DP C18.UART Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro HD E750 Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm front & rear
- Suspension: RST Renegade Fork (120mm of travel) & Rockshox Monarch rear
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: 19” Frame: 5’10” and Up | 17″ Frame: 5′ 7″ and Up
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26” X 4.0
- Gearing: Sram 9sp, 40t Front & Sunrace 11-42t Rear cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 72 lbs