Engineered for your fast and light adventures, the Parsec delivers lightweight and packable warmth. Just like an alpinist precisely selects his rack or a skier carefully chooses her line, we took the time to dial in the small details that create comfort and security in the mountains. After you break camp, the mummy-style bag uses a compression sack to easily fit into your pack without weighing you down. Designed with high-quality materials and Therm-a-Rest performance features, the Parsec easily handles three-season bivys and long pushes into the backcountry. Bottom line, those that need their sleeping bag to go further choose the Parsec. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- 800-fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down™: Dries three times faster than untreated down without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink Connectors ™: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. The Parsec places 60% of the fill on top and 40% on the bottom to give the bag an elite warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collars, full-length zipper draft tubes, differential cut, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.