Vortex Viper HD binoculars are an optical masterpiece, giving hunters, shooters and outdoor enthusiasts a premium option without the premium price tag. The HD optical system delivers stunning resolution, color fidelity and edge-to-edge clarity. These are one of the lightest, most compact, full-size binos on the market—a noteworthy attribute when gear consideration can be measured in grams. Includes GlassPak chest harness, keeping your binos at the ready while providing comfortable, protected, strain-free, all-day carry.
- HD Lens Elements Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- The Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece, locks at preferred setting.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
Eye Relief: 16 mm
Exit Pupil: 5 mm
Linear Field of View: 346 feet/1000 yards
Angular Field of View: 6.6 degrees
Close Focus: 8 feet
Interpupillary Distance: 59-75 mm
Height: 6.5 inches
Width: 5.2 inches
Weight: 28.4 oz
Product Manual (PDF): Download
Parts Diagram (PDF): Download
Premium level quality without the premium level price tag.
WHY I CHOSE: VIPER HD BINOCULAR
Customer reviews of product