The Vortex Precision Matched 1 Inch Rings are machined with certified USA 7075 T6 billet aluminum and held to an extremely tight tolerance of .0005 inches using a precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) mill. These Vortex rings are then serialized, vibratory tumbled, bead blasted and finished with a Type III hard coat anodize.
- • Rugged, lightweight, anti-snag design
- • Robust, Grade 8 fasteners
- • 100% made in USA guaranteed for life
- • Will work with Weaver and Picatinny mounts
|Base Clamp Screws||45-50 in/lbs|
|Ring Screws||15-18 in/lbs|
.76 Inches (Weaver)
- Center Scope Height .76 inches (19.3 mm)
- Weight (per ring) 40 grams (1.4 oz)
- Mount Compatibility Picatinny and Weaver
HOW TO TIGHTEN RIFLESCOPE RINGS
Learn how to tighten vertically and horizontally split riflescope rings, like the Precision Matched 1 Inch Rings.
VORTEXLIVE: RINGS AND MOUNTS
Ryan shows you how to choose the right riflescope rings and mounts for a variety of rifles.