When every ounce in your pack out counts, count on the Vortex Summit Carbon II Tripod Kit to keep you moving without sacrificing stability.
- 22 lbs. Max Load Perfect for large binoculars, spotting scopes and rifles.
- Carbon Fiber Leg Construction Perfect combination of strength and lightweight build.
- 2-Way Pan Head Provides simple, intuitive controls and full range of motion.
- Compact, Lightweight Design Compact lightweight design for ultimate packability.
- Arca-Swiss Head Mount Compatibility across a broad range of mounting options.
- Four Leg Sections Extend for maximum height.
- 3-Angle Leg Pivot Locks Position each leg individually for multiple heights and easy, secure set up.
- Counterweight Hook Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- 1/4-Turn Leg Locks Ensure a solid hold, and low profile design is snag free. (Patent pending)
- Rubber Feet Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
- Head Style: 2-Way Pan
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Max Load: 22 pounds
- Min Height: 6.3 inches
- Max Height: 53.3 inches
- Folded Dimensions (HxW): 18.1 x 3.0 inches
- Leg Material: Carbon Fiber
- Leg Sections: 4
- Leg Angles: 3
- Leg Locks: 1/4 Turn
- Head Mount: Arca-Swiss
- Product Manual (PDF): Download
VORTEX® SUMMIT™ CARBON II TRIPOD – PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The Summit Carbon II Tripod is Vortex’s smallest, lightest, and most packable tripod, but that doesn’t mean it’s a lightweight when it comes to stability. See how carbon fiber construction, and a host of other features, make this tripod perfect for your next adventure.