On-the-go glassing has never been easier than with the little wonder of the forward-thinking engineering in the Vortex Vanquish 10×26. The reverse porro prism design of the Vanquish uses high quality glass and fully multi-coated optics to render images crisp and bright, with a wide field of view that makes quick work of scanning any landscape. Weighing in at 12.7 ounces and affordably priced, this compact performer delivers in more ways than one.
Included in the Box
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe carry case
VORTEX VANQUISH 10×26 FEATURES
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Porro Prism: Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor: Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups: Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel: Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter: Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
Vortex’s great go-anywhere binocular.