Want to extend your effective shooting range at distances where bullet drop and wind drift become critical? Take a look at Vortex’s Viper HSLR 4-16×50 riflescope. The LR stands for long range – and they mean it. This riflescope features an exposed target-style elevation turret built for dialing elevation at extended ranges. The capped windage turret maintains the scope’s sleek lines and prevent it from hanging up on clothing, rifle cases or pack scabbards. The Viper HSLR 4-16×50 riflescope features an advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range for magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube for increased windage and elevation travel and optimal adjustment.
- XD™ Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical Elevation Turret: Exposed elevation turret provides fast, accurate and easily read elevation adjustments. Capped windage turret.
- Side Focus: Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- CRS™ Zero Stop: Customizable Rotational Stop (CRS) aids in return to zero after dialing temporary elevation correction.
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- MAG-View Fiber Optic: Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Radius Bar:Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 4.0 inches
- Field of View: 27.4-7.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Elevation Turret Style: Tactical
- Windage Turret Style: Capped
- Elevation Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Elevation Travel Per Rotation: 24 MOA
- Windage Travel Per Rotation: 12 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 75 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 50 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 50 yards to infinity
- Length: 13.56 inches
- Weight: 21.2 oz
- Product Manual (PDF): Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF): Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF): Download
Included in the Box
- Protective lens caps
- 4-inch sunshade
- Lens cloth
VIPER HSLR 4-16×50 Dimensions (in inches)
DEAD-HOLD BDC RETICLE
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.
VIPER HS LR RIFLESCOPE
Hunting riflescopes perfect for dialing precision long-range shots.