The Vortex Viper Red Dot has a super low mounting height, making it the perfect solution for handguns with cutout slides. It offers the simplicity and speed advantage of a red dot, while co-witnessing with suppressor-height iron sights.
Battery Life: Up to 150 hours on highest setting. Up to 30,000 hours on lower settings.
Included in the Box
- Weaver / Picatinny mount
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Flathead wrench
- Protective cover
VORTEX VIPER RED DOT DIMENSIONS
The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free: All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Matte Anodized Finish: Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
VIPER RED DOT
The Viper is a sighting solution for handguns with cutout slides.